TEXTILE, LEATHER, ACCESSORIES, SERIGRAPHY, DYE etc.
Corona regulations: You must present a valid corona pass at the entrance, and face mask or shield must be worn. If you are excepted from wearing facial protection, please contact us in advance.
Transform colours, structures, motifs and other details into new pieces.
SOME OF THE POSSIBILITIES:
- Work with precious metals (copper, silver and gold). Design your own rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and other accessories.
- Mount or assemble smaller parts made in Godsbanen’s other workshops.
- Cast your own models in silver, bronze or copper (If you have a small (max 2,5 cm) heirloom, a button or a figure you like, you can make a replica using sand casting and for example make it into a piece of jewellery).
- Price: 1-hour introduction to sand casting – 175 kr. including 1 cast + a day ticket and materials
- Transfer photos, drawings and text to all two-dimensional surfaces such as textile, paper, wood, plexiglass and ceramics (in collaboration with Ceramics workshop).
- Printing press (relief printing and photogravure).
- Carve and cut into zinc, linoleum, plexiglass (or in copper, iron or aluminium if you bring it yourself).
- Colour most fabrics, including silk and wool.
- Dip dye and use shibori technique, the Japanese version of wrap batik, where you wrap, fold and press fabric to create different patterns during the dyeing process.
- Make different small things in leather e.g. key rings, covers, charms and belts.
- Hand sewing leather.
- Dye leather in many colours.
- Attach snaps, eyelets, lace rings and rivets as well as make fabric-covered buttons.
- Sew thin and thick fabric and soft leather. Sewing machines can be rented for 8 kr. for each started quarter of an hour.
- Overlock sewing is done by the staff. It costs 15 kr. for each started quarter of an hour.
Monday and Tuesday: 14-21
Wednesday and Thursday: 10-16
1st Saturday of the month: 10-15
+45 4185 6585
• Day ticket: 30 kr
• Monthly card: 100 kr
• Free entry for children and young under 18 years in the company of paying adults.