Corona regulations: You must present a valid corona pass at the entrance, and face mask or shield must be worn. If you are excepted from wearing facial protection, please contact us in advance.
If you don’t have the tools to weld the handle on your old copper kettle, come to Godsbanen’s metal workshop.
SOME OF THE POSSIBILITIES:
- Use the necessary hand tools and machines such as plate and pipe benders, bench grinders, thread cutting tools, metal lathes, sandblast and machine scissors that can cut up to 6 mm steel plate.
- Welding with CO2 and TIG welding of stainless steel and aluminium as well as applying gas and oxygen for welding and cutting.
- Use sections and plates in iron, aluminium, stainless steel and brass.
- Buy bolts, screws and a variety of different ferrules.
Monday and Tuesday: 14-21
Wednesday and Thursday: 10-16
1st Saturday of the month: 10-15
+45 2920 3846
25 kr. for each started hour, however, a maximum of 100 kr. per day when using materials purchased at the workshop.
When using your own materials, it costs 80 kr. per hour plus payment for cutting and using other tools.
• Free entry for persons under under 18 years joined by paying adults.