Åbne Scenes PR support is a collaboration between the artists/producers and Åbne Scene.
This is what we do:
- Put information on Godsbanen’s website. See examples here
- Put information in Godsbanen’s external newsletter (+ 2,700 receivers).
- Put information on the info screens by the ticket sales.
- Put information on Godsbanens Facebook Page (+ 35,000 followers).
- Put information on Åbne Scenes Facebook page.
- Produce season-poster and a flyer for each project.
- Facilitates ticket sales via aabnescene.billetten.dk and physically.
- Facilitates contact with local artists/facilitors.
This is what we need from you:
- Text – with links to your own website etc. Write as much as you want.
- Remember: Performances, start and end time, ticket sales, contact mail or website.
- Photos in jpg format for our website. At least one in wide format (1004x360px) or authorized to be cropped. Name of the photographer to credit if possible.
- Videos (Vimeo or Youtube links)
- For information screens at ticket sales: A picture with text in the format 1920×1080 px. and jpg. format, max 20 MB or movies in formats wmv, avi, mpg, mpeg, webm, mp4, mov files – max 4096MB. Don’t send too much text – but remember the date, Åbne Scene logo and website address. There is no sound on the info screens. See examples of image file further down the page.
Always remember to write in your promotional materials:
That your event takes place at Åbne Scene, Godsbanen, Skovgaardsgade 3, 8000 Aarhus C.
That the nearest entrance is 3A or 3H.
The date and time for your event.
If your event is curated/supported by the Åbne Scene.
What you can do (- but we always like to help):
- Premiere invitations (ask us for input). Produce show flyer, roll-up and other printed material.
- Contact the media (ask us for input).
- Arrange school performances (ask us for input). Contact the relevant associations (ask us for input and contact information).
- Help us write at Åbne Scenes Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/AabneScene).
- Create event etc. on Facebook.
- Create your event on Tereba. Åbne Scene is set up as a music venue.
- Put pictures on Instagram (#godsbanen or #aabnescene)
- Create your event on various calendars/websites (ask us for input).
- Distribute printed material (ask us for input).