LASER CUTTER / 3D-PRINTER / MULTIWORKSHOP
Due to Corona-restrictions, you must book a work space in advance. You do so by phone at +45 8940 9940 (from one hour before opening to closing time)
Godsbanens high tech workshop helps you cut out or engrave items with a large Kern laser cutter
SOME OF THE POSSIBILITIES:
- Cut very precisely with the computer-controlled Kern laser cutter. Straight lines or complicated, richly detailed patterns. It is suitable for both precise measurements like pieces of furniture, architecture models etc. and fine patterns like jewellery, Christmas decorations, game pieces etc.
- Cut vertically.
- Engrave most materials (based on digital black/white images).
- Cut various sheet materials like solid wood, MDF boards, interior plywood, waterproof plywood, acrylic (Plexiglass), steel and stainless steel, linoleum, leather, neoprene, styrofoam, cardboard, paper, cardboard and many kinds of fabric.
- 3D print (e.g. useful spare parts for a 3D printer and tools for holding garden furniture).
WHO CAN USE THE WORKSHOP?
- Students for study assignments
- Private persons
- Companies (who use the laser cutter for commercial purposes – e.g. in connection with the development of prototypes)
There are varying prices for the 3 user groups.
- You need to book a time if you want to join yourself. Come in during the opening hours, send an email or call us. Please send us your design file in advance so that we can look at it and notify you of necessary corrections before you come.
- Alternatively, we can do the cut when there is time and notify you when the items are ready for pickup. If you have booked time, please be on time or cancel your appointment in time so that others can get a chance.
- We give advice on design files and materials. We help with the preparation of files and we operate the machine.
- We also offer to prepare the drawings when you need the laser cut.
- Drawing work is settled according to the same rates as laser cutting.3D print – the users print themselves without our help – we are of course helpful with (good) advice, but you should manage yourself.
You are always welcome to come in and see what the laser cutter can do and engage in an inspiring talk with us.
We are busy, so there is, unfortunately, waiting time for laser cutting, often 2-3 weeks. We do what we can to minimise the waiting time, but book well in advance!
Monday and Tuesday: 14-21
Wednesday and Thursday: 10-16
July 13 – 24
+45 4185 6567
• You pay for the time we and the machine spend on the job and for the materials.
• 3D print: PLA filament from 4 to 8 kr. pr. gram.
• Free entry for children and young under 18 years in the company of paying adults.