FORM / CERAMICS
Forming, sculpturing and designing with different materials
SOME OF THE POSSIBILITIES:
- Materialise good ideas, create, experiment and produce sculptural works, prototypes – unique or smaller series.
- Work with clay (white, red, black), porcelain clay, cast clay and lava clay.
- Press clay into a variety of moulds.
- Use potter’s wheel, extruder, plaster moulds.
- Use different kinds of glazes.
- Fire and glaze fire ceramics in ovens sizes 150l-440l .
- Dry and store things on shelves.
Everyone is welcome – beginners and professionals alike.
The workshop is often busy, and there is a limited amount of work spaces, så please be patient – you may have to wait a bit.